Monday, August 31, 2009

what she never should have worn

This right here is why I love my cousin. After a lot of online gushing about how much we love What I Wore and how little money we have to replicate that style, we thought of a counter blog feature. How it all went down:
Erin: I want to be edgy and cool. I want cute clothes. I almost bought a dress on ModCloth an hour ago, then remembered that I have no money.
Me: Whatevs, rock your own style. You can use your money on better things.
Erin: My own style: currently, jeans and a horrible sweater my mom made for Colleen and Colleen didn't want.
Me: LOVE IT. I want to know what this sweater looks like that Colleen refused it.
Erin: I'll make a blog. What I Never Should Have Worn.
Me: Erin, I'm not even kidding when I say this, but that is an awesome idea.
And that's how it began. We're hoping maybe Stacy and Clinton take notice, since it's always cool to get a $5000 shopping spree in exchange for a little harassment.